Access Terms & Conditions
|READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Access to this website (“Site”), www.neratel.com.sg, is granted by Nera Telecommunications Ltd, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the access terms and conditions below.
The information and materials contained in this Site, including services, products, information, data, text, graphics, audio, video, links or other items are provided "as is", and "as available". NeraTel does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials.
The information contained in this Site may be modified, deleted or replaced from time to time and at any time in the absolute discretion of NeraTel.
No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to any warranties of title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with this Site, or any information and materials.
No warranty is given that access to any information or materials on this Site, or this Site as a whole will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that this Site or any information or materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and using the necessary web browser and/or other software and/or equipment necessary to obtain access to NeraTel at your own risk and expense. If new or different versions of the web browser and/or other software and/or hardware and/or equipment necessary for the operation of iGen become available, NeraTel reserves the right not to support any prior version of the web browser or other software. If you fail to upgrade the relevant software and/or web browser or to use the enhanced version of software and/or web browser as required by NeraTel, NeraTel may reject your transactions, or process your transactions incorrectly, or you may not be able to obtain access to all features and/or services available, and NeraTel shall not be held liable as a result thereof.
NeraTel may from time to time without giving prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or alter part or whole of the Site for accessing NeraTel and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or alteration to the Site prevents you from accessing NeraTel or any part or feature thereof.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Concerning your Site Use or any content, you agree not to knowingly:
1. use any device, software or technique to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
2. post or transmit to the Site any unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, libelous, or obscene Information of any kind;
3. post or send to the Site any Information that contains a virus, bug, or other harmful item;
4. publish, perform, distribute, prepare derivative works, copy, reverse engineer, or use the Content (other than as expressly permitted herein);
5. post or transmit into or on the Site any Information in violation of another party's copyright or intellectual property rights;
6. take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on NeraTel's infrastructure;
7. redeliver any of the Content using "framing", hyperlinks, or other technology without NeraTel’s express written permission; or, (h) use any device or technology to provide repeated automated attempts to access password-protected portions of the Site.
You acknowledge that NeraTel has the right, but no obligation, to monitor the Site and to disclose any Information necessary to operate the Site, to protect NeraTel, Others, and NeraTel's customers, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. NeraTel reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any Information on the Site, in whole or in part, for any reason.
You agree to comply with all governmental laws and regulations (including unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) regarding your Site Use.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
NeraTel shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
1. Any access, use or the inability to access or use this Site, or reliance on the contents of this website;
2. Any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission or computer virus;
3. Any use of or access to any other website linked to this Site;
4. Any services, products, information, data, software or other material obtained from this Site or from any other website linked to this Site,
even if NeraTel or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlink to any other website is not an endorsement or verification of such website and such website should only be accessed at the your own risk. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
NeraTel shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or embarrassment incurred or suffered by you in relation to or in respect of any instructions, operations or transactions effected by you or purported to be effected by you using NeraTel's services howsoever caused including but not limited to your non-compliance with NeraTel's instructions and NeraTel's inability to provide services as a result of malfunction partial or total failure of any data processing system, security system, computer teletransmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances beyond the control of NeraTel.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any services offered through this website are made by NeraTel in Singapore. Nothing in this website shall be construed as NeraTel providing services and facilities outside of Singapore. By accessing this website and/or using the services offered through this website, you agree that Singapore law (including without limitation, the provisions of the Evidence Act (Cap. 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (No 25. Of 1998) shall govern such access and the provision of such services and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
In the event that the laws of the jurisdiction you are in do not permit or impose restrictions on the access to the contents of this website, you shall forthwith discontinue access or comply with such restrictions (as the case may be).